29 April – 6 May 2017
Savusavu is one of Fiji’s best kept secrets. It is nestled between the calm waters of the bay and the thick, lush vegetation of the mountains in the unspoilt paradise of Vanua Levu. It offers an idyllic environment for both Botanical Art and Travel Sketching.
Walk through a tropical rainforest. Stroll through the small town of Savusavu, experiencing the local markets which are unchanged from the days of settlement. Sketch the local environment and at a stunning local beach.
Other sketching opportunities will be at a waterfall, in the rainforest, the local beach, subjects in the beautiful grounds of Korosun Resort and more. There will also be ample time to relax and unwind.
Cost & Booking
- 1889 USD per person
- Single Supplement 700 USD
- Non-course participants 1235 USD
- Deposit 500 USD
- 5 star resort
- Resort airport transfers
- Complimentary excursions
- Complimentary full body massage
- Course tutoring by international artist Leonie Norton
- Daily botanical painting and sketching workshops with reviews
- 7 nights Accommodation and 3 gourmet meals daily
- Various activities and some excursions
- Tuition by renowned international botanical artist and tutor Leonie Norton
- Travel and insurance
A detailed Materials List will be provided.
Resort & Course Information & Bookings
Resort and course information: Korosun Resort.
View course details under Special Offers, Art Workshops
For a list of the week’s activities, see Itinerary
Contact Marissa Brunner for bookings or and more information:
Australia: 1800 615 084
North America: 877 56786